- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank page for visa stamp.
Attach all your old passports (if any)
Note: Handwritten passports will not be accepted.
- New Zealand Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed.
Following form also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
a) Supplementary family form
b) Form 1189 (If Applicant is travelling less than six months and trip is self/company sponsored)
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
- Covering Letter : Covering-letter from applicant on company’s letter head stating his name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit along with his proof of occupation duly signed by authorized signatory and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Immigration New Zealand, New Delhi.
- Invitation letter: Invitation Letter from New Zealand host / inviting Company on its letter head stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with signatory’s name and designation.
a) Personal ITR for last 3yrs
b) Three months salary slip
c) Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
If Self Employed
a) Personal & Company ITR for last 3yrs
b) Personal & Company Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
c) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
- Proof of Occupation : For First Time Traveler (Following documents apart from the above mentioned documents need to be submitted along with the application)
If Self Employed
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
d) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
e) Import / Export License (if applicable)
a) Copy of Academic certificates
b) Copy of Appointment Letter which should contain the date of Joining, Designation and the Salary drawn.
c) Previous working history
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Authority Letter : An Authority Letter from applicant authorizing Udaan India Pvt. Ltd. to submit & collect the passport on your behalf and mentioning that Udaan India Pvt Ltd has no interference in making the documents arranged & we are not interpreting any of the Immigration requirements. Also, that all the documents have been arranged by you considering the TT services website/ New Zealand immigration website. The letter should be addressed to the Embassy.
a) All documents are required to be notarized or certified photocopies. These documents include Bank statement, birth or marriage certificates, education certificates etc.
- Checklist: Newzealand Business Checklist to be duly filled and signed by the applicant and has to be attached with the application form.
- Please Note: UIPL is only assisting you with the filing of application with TT Services and we are not interfering in any of the Immigration requirements or applying immigration instructions or law to a particular person or situation. We are only assisting in filing of your application as per requirements available on Immigration New Zealand Website. As an applicant, you need to take your own decision with regards to a particular Visa Category based on your purpose of travel. We suggest you to approach a Licensed Immigration Advisor in this regards.
All immigration advisers must be licensed with the Immigration Advisers Authority (IAA) unless they are exempt and New Zealand Immigration may refuse to process your application if you have received advice from an unlicensed immigration adviser.
To get more information on licensed advisers and exemptions.