- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Passports issued beyond 10 yrs will not be accepted by the Embassy
b) Handwritten passports will not be accepted.
c) Indian passports with “observation” regarding the validity of the passport or any observation on the last page are acceptable. However , if the bio data page (name, date of birth, place of birth & sex) is modified by an "observation" the applicant has to submit a letter mentioning the details of observation and it will be on the discretion of The Embassy/VFS whether to accept the passport or not.
d) Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Schengen Visa Application Form : One visa application form to be duly filled and signed by the applicant on column 37 and 38. (Instructions on how to fill the Application Form ).
Please note :
a) Applicant mobile number should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing.
b) No column in form should left blank.
c) For Minors, application form to be signed by both parents.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering Letter : Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head stating his name, designation, passport number,purpose and duration of the visit and addressed to duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Hungary , New Delhi.
a) If applying from Mumbai, the covering-letter should be addressed to - 'The Visa Officer, Consulate General of the Republic of Hungary, Mumbai
b) Required original current employment status letter issued by HR (appointment letter will not be considered as employment letter).
- Invitation Letter: Original Invitation Letter from Hungary host / inviting Company on its letter head stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with signatory’s name and designation.The letter should be in Hungarian language and should be addressed to - 'The Visa Officer, Embassy of Hungary , New Delhi.'
Please Note :
a) If applying from Mumbai, the Invitation letter should be addressed to - 'The Visa Officer, Consulate General of the Republic of Hungary, Mumbai
b) The invitation letter has to provide for a detailed weekly break up schedule of the perspective program if the intended stay in Hungary is more than 30 days.
a) Company’s and Personal ITR for last two years.
b) Original three months salary slip with company's stamp.
c) Company and Personal Bank Statement in original for last six months mentioning the applicant’s name and address.
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
- Proof Of Occupation :
(a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
(b) Brief Company Profile
(c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
(d) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
(e) Import / Export License (if applicable)
- Proof of Accommodation: Hotel confirmation from the respective hotel's letterhead in Hungary duly signed and stamped.
Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Hungary
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Medical : Original Medical travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euro.
Please Note : Insurance has to be done by the Authorized Insurance Companies
- Authorization Letter: Applicant will have to submit an Authorization Letter notarised on stamp paper authorizing Mr.Vinod / Ramakant /Raj from Udaan India Private Limited to submit and collect documents.
Please Note: AuthorizationLetter_Mum has to be submitted if applying from Mumbai.
- Declaration Form : A declaration-form has to be duly filled & signed by the applicant if applying from Mumbai.
- Please Note:
a) If the stay is for more than 90 days, applicant has to take prior appointment from Embassy for submission.
b) A medical report against Ebola virus disease issued by Dr. Sachdev’s Privat Hospital (DLF City-II, M.G. Road Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002) is required for below mentioned nationals:
i) Indian Nationals who came directly from the West African countries of Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Democratic Republic of Congo and those who are visiting or transiting these countries.
ii) Nationals of above mentioned countries even if they have not traveled to their home country.
iii) Third country nationals who are eligible to apply in Embassy of Hungary, Delhi.
The medical report must be prepared at least 21 days after the applicant's arrival from the West African countries to India and the medical screening must take place 30 days prior to the visa application is launched at VFS.
- New Procedure for Schengen Visa Applications: With immediate effect, Indian citizens travelling to Schengen countries for short-term (max 90 days in 180 days) will have to visit VFS visa application centre personally to provide biometric data (fingerprints and digital photograph). For subsequent applications within next 5 years the biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VIS.
a) Arrange appointment for biometrics at VFS centres as per applicants’ convenience.
b) Offer expert guidance on the documentation for the relevant visa application.
c) Provide ‘Meet & Assist’ service at VFS centres by our Schengen specialists (24x7)
d) Assist in visa fee payments (Online, Demand Draft, Cash)
Exemptions from biometrics