- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages (back to back) for visa stamp.
a) Previous passport to show previous travel history.
- UK Visa Application Form: Visa application form has to be filled online. Please contact Udaan team for more details.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering Letter : Covering-letter from applicant on company’s letter head stating his name, designation, passport number,purpose and duration of visit duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, British High Commission, New Delhi.
- Invitation Letter: Invitation Letter from UK host / inviting Company on its letter head stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with signatory’s name and designation.
a)Company and Personal ITR for 2 yrs.
b)Salary slip for the six months
c)Company and Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
e)Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement
- Proof Of Occupation
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
b) Brief Company
c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
d) Fixed deposit/Investment/Property Papers
e) Company Balance sheet.
f) Evidence of previous dealing with the UK Company e.g. Business meeting, email conversation etc
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Accommodation : Accommodation proof with complete details.
- Applicant will have to personally collect their documents or can opt for courier service at the time they submit their documents at VFS.
Applicants can submit an authorization letter only in the following cases:
a) If a parent collecting for a dependent child;
b) A member of a family group collecting the passports for the whole family;
c) Government Ministry representatives and a Business Express Programme (BEP) company representative, approved by the company’s authorized signatories.
- Please Note:
a) Applications are being accepted through online appointment, we advise you to send your application well in advance so that we can arrange for an appointment.
b) Applications are accepted through respective outsourced visa application centres. Kindly refer to the link “Outsourced Visa Application Centres” on the left side of the page for details.
c) Fingerprints and facial photograph (known as 'biometric information') are required by the UK Border Agency as part of your applicant.
- British Irish Visa Scheme: Indian citizens can now apply for one travel permit to visit both the UK and Ireland through British-Irish Visa Scheme (BIVS) in India. As per BIVS, applicants should apply for the visa of the country they wish to visit first. If you have an Irish short stay visa and you also want to visit the United Kingdom you must travel to Ireland first. If you have a British short stay visa and you also want to visit Ireland you must travel to the United Kingdom first.The BIVS issued visas will have BIVS coding endorsed on it. For more information kindly click on the following link BIVS Scheme .