- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank page for visa stamp.
a) Copy of the first and last page of your current valid passport. If you have any observations on your passport please submit a copy of the observation page.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Visa Application Form: One online DS-160 form duly filled and signed. ( Sample DS-160 Form )
- Valid Machine Readable Visa (MRV) fee receipt
a) For US MRV if the total amounts in one MRV is Rs.50,000 and above then Pan card copy of principal applicant is required
- Interview Appointment letters : You must schedule two appointments,one for the OFC and other one for the visa interview at the Embassy or Consulate.
a) You need to be present at the Offsite Facilitation Center (OFC) for the first appointment. This appointment will allow you to go to one of the five OFC locations to have your fingerprints and photo taken.
This appointment must be at least 1 day before your visa interview appointment at the Embassy or Consulate.
b) You need to be present at the US Embassy or Consulate where the Appointment for the Visa Interview is scheduled.
- Photo Specification: Photo will be clicked at the time of interview. Although, it is advisable to carry two photographs at the time of interview as per below specifications.
Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 50mm x 50mm)
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head stating his name, designation,passport number, duration, purpose of travel and who is bearing his/her expenses. The letter should be addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of United States of America, New Delhi
- Invitation Letter: Invitation Letter from American host / inviting Company on its letter head stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with signatory’s name and designation.
a) Company’s and Personal ITR for 3 yrs.
b) Six months salary slip Original
c) Company and Personal Bank Statement for last three months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
e) Company’s Balance Sheet
f) Property papers/Fixed Deposits/Investments
- Proof of Occupation
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
d) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
e) Import / Export License (if applicable)
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Please Note:
a) Personal appearance is Mandatory.