- Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping. Attach all your old passports (if any).
- South Korea Visa Application Form : One visa application form to be duly filled and signed by the applicant. Form has to be filled in capital letters.
Please Note: Accommodation details has to be mentioned in the section 9.4 of the application form along with the contact details.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
- Covering Letter : Covering-Letter from applicant stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit and to be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Embassy of the Republic of Korea, New Delhi
Please Note : Covering-Letter on letterhead if applicant is self employed or on plain paper if employed.
- Proof of Occupation:
a) Self Employed: Copy of company's Registration Certificate/Proprietorship deed/Partnership deed.
b) Employed: Copy of Employment Certificate on company's letter head stating applicant's name, designation & date of joining. The letter should be duly stamped and signed by the authorized signatory.
- Financials :
a) Copy of personal ITR for last 1 year.
b) Copy of Bank Statement for the last 6 months.
- Authorization Letter: Applicant will have to submit an authorization letter authorizing Udaan India Private Limited to submit and collect documents.
- Please Note :
a) Applicants can also apply for Express visa.
Eligibility to apply for Express Visa:
1. Work permit visa applicants who have already received a Visa Issuance Number
2. Applicants who have visited Korea previously with a multiple entry visa.
3. Applicants who have visited Korea more than two times in the last 3 years or three times in last 5 years on a single/ multiple entry visa.
Also, Applicants applying Express Visa will be required to fill the Declaration Form
b) Disclaimer Form to be submitted by the applicants who are not eligible for Express visa but still applying for the same.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE : Applicant needs to provide certificate of health (Obligatory Enforcement of TB Test) which needs to be issued by the designated hospitals. For further information on this please check the link Obligatory Enforcement of TB test
- Accommodation Proof : Hotel booking
Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary